14 September, 2005

... the most alarming thing

... the most alarming thing must be that they don't seem to have any clear purpose; any idea of what they're actually doing here. It is my feeling that beyond causing my colleagues and I upset and unease these pariahs will achieve nothing in the time they spend here.

Maybe that's enough for them; maybe that's what they're actually here for.

I can only assume that this is just one of the unnecessarily cruel games that the Sllennoc plague was chosen to play with us.

A game that leaves all but the strongest of us feeling exhausted and violated.

... and we're losing another one.

I bade farewell to D for the last time today; and now someone else in her Dept. is showing clear signs of the malaise - she maybe has two days.

Fallen : 2

No comments: