23 September, 2005

... they're beginning to take over

... they're beginning to take over; small things at first. Little tasks, little pieces of work that you would normally perform in your day-to-day life are already completed when you come to do them.

It's very strange; and yet not altogether unwelcome.

They've clearly been doing more than just trying to distract us over the past weeks... they've been starting to become us !

But this is less disturbing than you might think. I believe that the awful way in which the Sllennoc plague is treating our minds, and to a greater extent our souls, is wearing us all down. We have less fear now of the uncertainty to come. We just want to be out of this accursed process.

We just ache to be free.

Someone here seems to have found a new path; once the canker has done with her she feels certain that she knows where she will be going. I'm doing my best to find my way like her, but this requires some amount of faith - and I believe that the Sllennoc effect has robbed me of the capacity to trust.
V : 1 / F : 2

No comments: